Mischievous Conducts
From fishing to electronics and everything in between,
welcome to my humble blog...

Slow Days

By suresh13
Damn, days have been slow nowadays. All I've been doing is attending interviews, interviews and more interviews... I hope I land a job soon. Fishing is slow, electronics is even more slow.. Dang..
Digg this
 

6 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous November 24, 2009 at 1:25 PM
    Hello
    http://www.horsemanssource.com/ - clomid online
    Clomid medicationOrder Clomid at discounted price.
    [url=http://www.horsemanssource.com/]clomid for sale[/url]
    Moreover, let your doctor know about the following things prior to being prescribed with Clomid: • If you have an endocrine disorder; • If you have uterine fibroids or liver disease; • If you have endometrial carcinoma or endometriosis; • If you’re experiencing undiagnosed vaginal bleeding; or • If you have any other chronic or serious medical illness.
    clomid online
    Otherwise, you should forget of taking Clomid.
  2. Anonymous December 18, 2009 at 5:34 AM
    Hello
    http://www.thesandshack.com/ - zithromax azithromycin
    Your symptoms may get better before the infection is completely treated, but keep going until the end of full course.
    [url=http://www.thesandshack.com/]zithromax pills[/url]
    To make sure the entire dose is getting inside your body, add a little more water to the same glass, stir it and drink it right away.
    zithromax without prescription
    Do not save for later use, and throw away any mixed Zithromax oral suspension that has not been used within 12 hours.
  3. Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 9:17 PM
    Aaron Marsh Drugs Maryland
    http://www.e-beamthailand.com/ - buy klonopin online
    Klonopin - Eliminate anxiety symptoms
    Order Klonopin (Clonazepam) meds at one of reliable online pharmacies.
    [url=http://www.e-beamthailand.com/]klonopin pharmacy[/url]
    You can also find out several other facts related to the klonopin drug, as they will surely help you out in the time to come.
    clonazepam drug

    Klonopin drug is also used for certain non medcinal purposes.
  4. Anonymous February 6, 2010 at 5:43 AM
    I'm the sort of guy who loves to taste revolutionary things. Right now I'm manufacturing my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the aid of my men. I am utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a really amazing site that explains how to create pv panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

    I'm not really sure about how correct the information given there is. If some guys over here who had xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the page it will be great and I'd extremely value it, cause I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

    Tnx for reading this. U people are the best.
  5. Anonymous February 9, 2010 at 12:13 AM
    Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is stationary a suspect as you did in the decrease publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=windows vista aero theme ?
    I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg
  6. Anonymous October 1, 2010 at 10:41 PM
    Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Something to say?