Mischievous Conducts
From fishing to electronics and everything in between,
welcome to my humble blog...

Previous fishing pics from multiply: Taiping "Duck Farm" Mining Pond Trips..... (25/12/06)

Category: By suresh13
Well, here are the catches from my few trips to the taiping "duck farm" trips... Lots of cichlids there. Whole lotta fun using ultralight! Then there are the haruan bonuses and the foul hook-up tongsan bonuses also!


My fren with a biggie
Caught on 1" micro grub!
Tilapias...
god these cichlids are everywhere!
close up
foul hook-up tongsan! nearly broke my light outfit!
again...
close up
and again...
close up
must be some cichlid hybrid.
tilapia, again...off you go.
haruan on gulp!
close up.
1st and last catch of the day after 2 hrs casting.
close up. nearing the 1.5kg mark.

Digg this
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 18, 2010 at 8:10 PM
    wow looks like you guys had alot of fun! where exactly is this place? ill be going down to taiping next week and my bf is pretty enthusiastic about fishing. any ideas on places to go? email me at mypicks@live.co.uk. thanks! =)
  2. Anonymous February 4, 2010 at 6:11 AM
    Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Something to say?